Only three ingredients, but it's still so decadent!
Home cooks might be cooking up a storm during this period of isolation, but that doesn't mean everyone is a master chef with endless time on their hands.
So, when a super-simple three-ingredient dessert comes along that tastes incredible, we get excited.
We get even more excited when we can make it in an Air Fryer!
Originally posted on the Facebook page, Share Kmart Air Fryer Recipes Australia, the post instantly went viral.
Here's how it's done:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- Heat your fryer to 175 degrees.
- Combine your ingredients and pour into a prepped pan that fits into your air-fryer.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes for a crispy top and fudgy centre. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
More on LifeStyle.com.au:
- You can now buy a 14-in-1 Air Fryer and Multi-Cooker for under $150 - and people cannot cope!
- Home cook makes incredible Biscoff Lasagna and the recipe is going viral
- You can make perfect lunchbox-portioned banana bread with this savvy Kmart hack