The newest addition to the Biscoff recipe collection is bound to have you drooling.
In between the Bicoff Dessert Lasagna and the Banoffee Biscoff trifle, the Lotus Biscoff recipes seem to be all the rage - and now we have one more to add to your list.
Courtesy of popular Instagram cook, Tagrid Ahmed - you too can use up your Bicoff biscuits to create a lava cake that'll satisfy anyone's sugar cravings.
"Lotus Biscoff Lava Cake ? I must say I had absolutely no idea how these would turn out, its the first time I've made a Lava cake & wasnt sure about the measurements but I think I did okay, what do you think?" she alongside a series of mouthwatering pictures.
"Served warm with vanilla ice cream," she added.
So, how can we recreate this delicious treat? Find the recipe below.
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar Lotus spread softened in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Whisk your eggs well until pale, for approx minutes. Add sugar & vanilla & whisk well until smooth & sugar is well incorporated.
- Add the melted Biscoff spread, whisk until dissolved then add the flour.
- Grease 4 ramekins well with canola spray, fill with the batter evenly & place them on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 180c preheated oven. Flip onto a plate & decorate, serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, Biscoff crumbs & raspberries to cut through the sweetness.
Will you be try out this lava cake? Let us know on LifeStyle Food's Facebook page.
More on LifeStyle Food: