A bit of a night owl? We've stayed up all night looking for Melbourne's best all night feed!
1. Stalactites Restaurant || 177-183 Lonsdale St. Melbourne. Ph: (03) 9663 3316. stalactites.com.au
The Konstas family have been serving all night authentic Greek dinners at their renowned city restaurant since 1978, so they know what they’re doing. At one of the most popular late night stop-offs, treat yourself to homemade moussaka or a famous souvlaki with succulent lamb and garlic sauce. It’s late, you deserve it, and you’ll love it!
2. Chillipadi || Shop OE7 Menzies Alley. Melbourne Central. 211 La Trobe St. Melbourne. Ph: (03) 9663 5688 chillipadi.com.au
Kitchen opens till 5am Thurs-Sat so join shift workers and clubbers and say good morning to seafood qyoza and Pad Thai.
3. Supper Inn Chinese Restaurant || 15 Celestial Ave. Melbourne. (03) 9663 4759.
Relish late-night supper at Supper Inn. If you’re yet to order a hotpot at 3am in the morning, you’re missing out on a Melbourne tradition. You can’t book but join hospitality and ravenous night clubbers for some brilliant Cantonese.
4. Chapelli’s Spaghetti Bar & Restaurant || 572 Chapel St. South Yarra. Ph: (03) 9826 9516.
This licensed 24-hour venue on Chapel is where you can jostle with retired clubbers and fashionistas for some traditional Italian-style spag bol. Memories of meals might be hazy but it’s quality assured.
5. Toff in Town || 252 Swanston St. Curtin House. Melbourne. Ph: (03) 9639 8770. thetoffintown.com
Sit in the Carriage Room and share small dishes like sugarcane pork and prawn drummettes. An almost all-nighter, Choo Choo’s at the Toff offers Thai dinners and supper till 3am on weekdays and 5am on weekends