Chock full of spicy goodies, we've found Melbourne's best laksa.
1. Laksa King || Shop 3. 320 Racecourse Rd. Flemington. 3031 Ph: (03) 9372 6383.
Steaming bowls of quality seafood curry laksa will warm you in winter. Would have to be the best laksa in Melbourne.
2. Laksa Me || 16 Liverpool Street. Melbourne. (03) 9639 7677. laksame.com
In this cute and casual laneway restaurant, order ‘My Mum’s Laska’ with pork, shredded chicken and prawns in a fragrant broth or a vegetarian skinny laska with mushroom, tofu and deep fried eggplant. you’ll hurry to the bottom of a bowl of super filling laksa.
3. Chatterbox || Shop 18. Bourke St. Tivoli Arcade. Melbourne. 3000. Ph: (03) 9663 2588.
After a quick mid-week lunch? Steaming bowls come chock full of a tangle of chicken, seafood, veggies and noodles. Sided with roti, the curry-based laksa has a deep red broth and beautiful aroma, simply mouth-watering!
4. Sambal Kampung || 234 Little Bourke St. Melbourne. Ph: (03) 9663 2666.
This spicy laksa features chicken, fill balls, veggies and a mix of Hokkien and Vermicelli noodles. The authentic flavour is excentuated with hints of coconut. Make this place a regular city visit!
5. Penang Coffee House || 549 Burwood Road. Hawthorn. 3022. Ph:(03) 9819 2092.
Here you can find a dish so good, you won’t think again about the ordinary, casual frontage. Peep into this been-there-forever kitchen where you’ll spy chefs preparing bowls of laksa that will get your tastebuds screaming!