Freshly squeezed and packed with nutrients, pick up a juice or smoothie at one of our best Melbourne juice bars.
1. Tropicana Juice/Food Bar || 213 Elizabeth St. Melbourne. (03) 9670 3568.
If you’ve ever wondered what all those oranges were hanging out side a colourful shop on Elizabeth street, you’re about to find out! This rustic juice bar serves up killer carrot juices for a detoxifying delight. They also do wraps, sandwiches and breakfasts, but make sure you try out the Mango Colada.
2. Raw Energy Juice Bar || 3/154-158 Bay St. Port Melbourne. Ph: (03) 9681 8502.
Come for the awesome juice, stay for the free WI-FI. Juice-junkies will love this place as will the work-a-holics. Grab a drink, get healthy and get some work done. There’s nothing better than feeling healthy AND productive!
3. The Vegie Bar || 380 Brunswick St. Fitzroy. (03) 9417 6935. vegiebar.com.au
The Vegie Bar is a renown Brunswick Street institution. Cheap and delicious, try the freshly squeezed juices; tonics, lassi’s and smoothies , which can be sipped in the courtyard or taken away. Juice with beetroot? Apparently it’s great for you so drink up!
4. Rejuice Bar and Café || 17-19 St Mangos Lane. Docklands (03) 9600 0337.
Perfect post-jog refreshers, this place dominates with great veggie and fruit juices, as well as fresh salads, wraps, soups and nice coffee. And if you’re a fan of banana smoothies, check out the ones they have here.
5. Boost Juice || 704 Glenferrie Road. Hawthorn. boostjuice.com.au
We know you know this one. There are tons of these empire chain stores around the place, and there is plenty to choose from on the menu, but our favourite is the Two & Five Juice. With the juice of 2 oranges, 2 apples, 3 carrots, celery, beetroot and a Vita Booster, you’ll be immune to anything.