From breakfast in bed to coffee and cake, a long lunch or a delicious roast dinner—we've got you covered this Mother's Day.
Show your mum how much you care by cooking a delicious meal this Sunday. Here are a few of our favourite Mother's Day recipes, as well as some great twists on classic sweet and savoury staples.
A classic breakfast in bed
Serve any one of these recipes with tea, coffee, or fresh orange juice—maybe even a chilled mimosa. Bonus points for fresh flowers and a magazine or two.
1. Pancakes with banana and maple syrup. Read the recipe here.
2. Baked eggs. Read the recipe here.
3. Eggs benedict with salmon or rocket. Read the recipe here.
Just coffee and cake
These sweet treats are sure to melt your mum's heart. And you can't go past classic scones for Mother's Day.
4. Raw raspberry slice. Read the recipe here.
5. Katherine Sabbath's panna cotta tart with strawberry jelly and fresh berries. Read the recipe here.
6. Donna Hay's classic scones. Read the recipe here.
The Mother's Day long lunch
Add any one of these salads to your menu plan for a long lunch with mum.
7. Kale, quinoa, and blueberry salad with coconut dressing. Read the recipe here.
8. Classic goat's cheese salad. Read the recipe here.
9. Pomegranate and edamame salad with edible flowers. Read the recipe here.
Sunday roast dinner
Break out the slow cooker and prepare a full Mother's Day Sunday roast for mum.
10. Jamie Oliver's Sunday roast brisket. Read the recipe here.
11. Donna Hay's crunchy roast potatoes. Read the recipe here.
12. Salad of roasted beetroot and crostini with ashed goat's cheese. Read the recipe here.
For more Mother's Day ideas, see our full recipe collection here.