Blue Cheese with Sauteed Pear and Sultanas
- 1 Beurre Bosc pear
- 50 g unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Vanilla pod seeds only
- 1 handful sultana
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- cracked Black pepper
- 100 g gorgonzola cheese Endeavour Blue
- 1 bunch grapes
- Peel pear.
- Cut into quarters and remove the core.
- Slice pear.
- In a pan, add butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and seeds from vanilla pod.
- Mix ingredients in pan and then add the pear and sultanas, cooking for about five minutes.
- Add lemon juice to pear (to stop browning).
- Cool pear down to room temperature and add salt and cracked pepper.
- Serve pear in a small dish on a plate with grapes and cheese.