- 4 large Organic Eggs
- 4 large Oxheart Tomatoes (empty with open top)
- 1 Litre Tomato Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Chilli (Deseeded and Chopped)
- Manchego Cheese
For Serving Salad
- drizzle Olive Oil
- 1 punnet Yellow Teardrop Tomatoes
- 1 punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Black Russian Tomato cut in quarters
- 1 Pink Lady Tomato cut in quarters
- Mint leaves picked and washed
- Basil Leaves picked and washed
- Saute chilli and garlic in medium heat pan, until soft.
- Add tomato juice, and season with salt and pepper, then cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a jug.
- On a tray set the empty tomatoes. Pour the hot tomato juice into each of them, and crack and egg inside as well.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees and finish with grated manchego cheese on top and some torn up jamon.
- Serve on top of salad with sour dough to dip in the tomato.