Churros with Chocolate Sauce
- 250 ml Milk
- 100g Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp Castor Sugar
- 125 g Flour
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 2 Vanilla beans (split and deseeded)
- Vegetable Oil for frying
For the Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Cup Condensed Milk
- 200 g Dark Chocolate
- splash Milk
- splash Rum
- In a pot, bring to boil milk, sugar, butter and vanilla beans.
- Strain onto the flour and mix to dough consistency.
- Add egg yolks to dough.
- Pour dough into pipping bags with star nozzle.
- Pipe into vegetable oil at 180 degrees.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Set aside on paper towel to dry off excess oil.
- Dust in castor sugar.
- Heat the condensed milk and whisk in the chocolate till silky consistency.
- Add milk and rum to taste slowly.
- Serve churros with chocolate sauce.