- 4 Lamb back strap
- 8 Large rosemary stalks for skewers
- 3 Red capsicums
- 3 Birds eye chillis (chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 small bunch Parsley (chopped)
- 1 small bunch Coriander (chopped)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the lamb into square bite size pieces and reserve.
- Place the capsicums in the hot oven on a tray until well roasted.
- Place the capsicum in a bowl and cover with glad wrap until cool.
- Then peel and deseed the capsicum.
- In a food processor blitz together the capsicum, chillies, garlic, parsley, coriander, cumin and olive oil until you obtain a loose paste. Add salt & pepper.
- Marinate for 30 mins, put the lambs squares on the rosemary skewers and char grill on the BBQ.