- 2 punnets Fresh raspberries
- 1/3 bunch Mint
- 150ml Cachaca
- 4 Limes
- 1/3 cup Soft brown sugar
- 4 heaped cups Crushed ice
- Cut the limes into quarters and pound them in a large jug with the soft brown sugar using a muddler or wooden rolling pin. The idea is to extract the oils from the zest and squeeze out the juice.
- Add the fresh raspberries and squash to extract juice.
- Add a generous amount of cachaca, bruise some mint leaves and toss into the jug.
- Add the ice and a spritz of soda if required.