- 150 g cleaned and scored Squids
- ½ Cucumber sliced thinly lengthways
- 1 cup bean sprout
- 1 banana Chilli sliced thinly lengthways
- 2 tablespoons roasted crushed Cashews
- 10 leaves Thai Basil
- 5 Vietnamese mint leaves
- 10 sprigs Coriander
- 2 tablespoons Palm Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice
- In a saucepan melt the palm sugar then add in the fish sauce & limejuice and taste.
- If any one flavour is too overpowering then increase the others.
- Fry the squid on the bbq with a touch of oil, or in a frying pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and dress with the palm sugar dressing.