Spicy Frittaco with Avocado & Cheese
Serves 1 to 2
- 2 spring (green) onions, finely sliced
- ½-1 chilli, seeded & finely sliced
- 2 pieces roasted capsicum, diced
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1½-2 avocadoes, diced
- juice of ½ lemon
- olive oil
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 4 eggs
- a good splash of cream (optional)
- grated tasty cheese
- Gently toss together spring onions, chilli, roasted capsicum, tomatoes and avocado with lemon juice, a splash of oil and a pinch of salt. Taste for seasoning.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, cream and seasonings. Then pour this into a preheated, oiled non-stick pan and gently cook until just set, without stirring.
- Transfer the frittaco onto a dish, spoon the salsa along one side and top with tasty cheese. Then fold over, as you would an omelette, and serve with a simple green salad on the side.