- 1/3 cup (75 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) honey
- 2 x large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) 2% plain yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) finely grated orange zest
- 1 cup (250 mL) whole wheat flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C) and line a 12-cup muffin tin (or 36 cup mini muffin tin) with paper liners (alternately, tins can be greased).
- Whisk oil, honey, eggs, yogurt and orange zest to blend. In a separate bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add to yogurt mixture and stir just until blended. Add blueberries and spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, until muffins spring back when touched. Muffin will keep 2 days in an airtight container, or can be frozen.