Chicken breast with butter, tarragon and lemon sauce
- 4 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely sliced
- 60g salted butter
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 whole lemon
- 30g plain flour for dusting
- 3 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of tarragon leaves, chopped
- 100ml dry white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First of all peel 1 lemon and thinly slice 8 slices without the pith for decoration.
- Place the flour on a flat plate, season with salt and pepper and mix. Dust the chicken in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter with the garlic on a medium heat, pour in the oil and once hot, start to cook the chicken with the lemon slices for 2 minutes on each side.
- Pour in the lemon and the wine and make sure that you constantly shake the pan to make the sauce creamy and continue until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and the slices of lemon and arrange on a warm serving plate.
- In the meantime add the tarragon to the sauce, give it a good shake and pour immediately over the chicken. Serve immediately with a crispy salad of your choice.