Spiced turkey pie with tomato and courgette stew
- 120g turkey mince
- ¼ onion
- 30g chopped tomatoes
- ½ courgette diced
- ¼ tomato chopped
- 106g new potatoes
- ½ tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- Slice the potatoes and begin to sauté them. Then place the potatoes and the pan in the oven pre-heated to 200C to crisp them up.
- Brown off the turkey mince in a little oil with half the chopped onion for five minutes.
- In a separate pan heat a little oil and sauté the rest of the onions then add the tinned chopped tomatoes and cook for four minutes.
- Add the tomato mix to the turkey mince, add a dash of soy sauce and continue to cook for three minutes.
- Dice the courgette and the fresh tomato and sauté with the chopped garlic and the parsley.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and start to assemble the pie.
- Place the courgette and tomato mix around the plate. Place a ring in the middle of the plate and put a layer of potatoes in the bottom, then put a layer of the mince mix on top and then finish with a layer of crispy potatoes.
- Remove the ring carefully and garnish with parsley. Serve.