Quick Chocolate-Dipped Christmas Cake
- Plain un-iced Christmas cake (ready made is fine)
- 1 bar of chocolate
- Edible silver balls/Pack of Flaked almonds/Pack of dried cranberries
- Cut a plain un-iced Christmas cake into 3cm cubes.
- Melt the plain chocolate and leave until is has cooled and thickened slightly before dipping the cake into the chocolate. It is best to hold each piece of cake on a wooden skewer over the chocolate and pour the chocolate over the cake rather than dipping the cake into the chocolate otherwise you can get left with lots of crumbs in the chocolate.
- Shake the excess chocolate off and then allow the cakes to sit on a little non stick baking parchment until set.
- Decorate with edible silver balls, a flaked almond or a dried cranberry.