Lobster and avocado martini
- 1 x 500g lobster (pre cooked and sliced)
- 2 pre blanched tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp sherry vinegar
- 3 leaves basil, finely shredded
- Olive oil
- 1 small avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch chilli powder
For the white truffle mayonnaise
- 1 egg yolk
- 50mls white truffle oil
- 100mls vegetable oil
- Sprig of chives
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the tomatoes with the sherry vinegar, basil, salt and pepper, and olive oil to make a salsa.
- Chop the avocadoes into cubes, add the lime juice and the seasoning (chilli powder).
- Make a white truffle mayonnaise using the egg yolk, white truffle oil, vegetable oil and lime juice.
- In a martini glass add the avocado top with tomato salsa, sliced lobster, truffle mayo and finish with a sprig of chive and a twist of salt and pepper.