Thai Seafood Salad with King Prawn and Chicory
- 150g (5oz) squid, cut into strips
- 150g (5oz) king prawns, cut in half pieces
- 150g (5oz) crab meat
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 2 red chillies, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 fresh lime leaves, very finely shredded
- 3 heads of chicory, leaves separated to make 30 neat ‘boats’
- Heat a frying pan until hot, then add the oil, and stir fry the prawns for 1-2 minutes. Then add the squid and cook for a further 1 minute. Add the crab meat and heat the through.
- Remove from the heat and place in a bowl.
- Combine all the other ingredients, except the chicory, and pour onto the seafood.
- Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Drain the seafood and fill the chicory boats. Serve immediately.