- 1 kg lamb chop or lamb shanks
- 1 cup green Lentil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried mixed Herbs
- 1 can condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 medium Potatoes chopped into medium sized pieces
- 2 carrots chopped into medium sized pieces
- pumpkin same amount as potato - cut into medium sized pieces
- 1 L Beef Stock
- Into large pot throw lentils, lamb, vegies (not pumpkin), sugar, tomato soup, beef stock and dried herbs. stir.
- Preheat oven on 200 celcius. Then place pot in the oven covered for 40 mins (stirring once or twice).
- Remove pot from oven, stir, add pumpkin and cook for another 50 - 60 mins - stirring occasionally. Take from oven take lid off and allow to stand for 10 mins.
- Serve with fresh herbs and a dollop of sour cream.