- 500 g minced lamb
- Danish Feta cheese
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped Garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh Oregano powdered oregano works fine too
- 1 tablespoon fresh Mint
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Mixed salad leaves
- chopped Parsley
- Kalamata Olive
- Feta cheese
- salad dressing white balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- In a bowl put the minced lamb, precooked chopped onion, egg, herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well then using your bands make into small rissoles and put a 1/2 teaspoon of fetta in the middle then pat the mince around it.
- Fry in a large pan with a little olive oil.
- Serve with Taziki and or hommus with flat bread and Greek salad
- Mix altogether and serve.