Steamed Mussels with Venison Chorizo & Smoked Paprika
- Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves sliced
- 1 venison chorizo sliced
- 1 kg live green lipped mussel de-bearded
- ½ jar char-grilled capsicum
- ½ teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- ½ cup tinned cannellini bean
- Dry White Wine
- 3 tablespoons continental parsley roughly chopped
- Heat a large pot with a little olive oil.
- Add the garlic and chorizo and fry for 30 seconds, and then add the mussels, capsicums, paprika, beans and a splash of wine.
- Add a tight fitting lid & steam until the mussels open, stirring a couple of times.
- To serve, spoon into a large serving bowl and finish with the parsley.