- Vindaloo paste the best ones are from Asian supermarkets
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 kg rump Steak or any meat of your choice
- 3 Cloves of Garlic diced
- 1 teaspoon Ginger diced
- 1 can diced Tomato
- ½ cup Vinegar
- ¼ cup water or white wine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Chop up all ingredients.
- Saute onion garlic and ginger for about a minute or two.
- Add vindaloo paste, heat to your liking as this is a hot recipe. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add chopped toms, vinegar water or wine and sugar then bring to the boil.
- Add chopped meat untill heated through,
- Put lid on and turn heat down to low and walk away,
- Give a stir about every 20 minutes and cook for about 2-3 hours.
- Serve with basmati rice, garlic naan, yoghurt, mint and cucumber.