- 6 sheets lasagna pasta
- 3 cups shredded Cheese
- 1 Sweet potato
- 500 g jar of vegetable pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Peel and slice sweet potato then boil tll soft, drain liquid and mash.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place 2 sheets of lasagna side by side.
- Lightly cover with a layer of cheese.
- Spoon over some mashed potato – add another thin layer of cheese.
- Pour over pasta sauce to cover mash potato.
- Repeat layering process till last lasagna sheet has been used and cheese, potato and sauce has been laid over the top of the last sheet.
- Finish off with 1/3 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until cheese is slightly golden.