- 1 kg Chicken drummettes
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons American Mustard
- Pour the onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, chilli powder and cracked black pepper into a zip lock bag and mix by shaking – add the drummettes and shake until all the chicken has been coated. Allow to marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Heat char grill to a medium heat and lightly brush over the grill with a little oil to stop the chicken sticking.
- Place the drumsticks on to the grill cook for one minute, turn drummettes over and turn heat down to low and cook for a further five minutes.
- Into a small saucepan, add the Brown sugar, Apple vinegar and American mustard, place saucepan on char grill and whisk through until all ingredients have mixed evenly together.
- Brush the drummettes with the baste mix and cook another two minutes before turning the drummettes, repeat baste and cook for a further two minutes. Serve.