- 750 ml Passata red pasta sauce
- ½ packet cooked Penne per tray
- ½ kg fresh pea steamed
- Buffalo Mozzarella
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Using a large baking tray, oil the base to prevent pasta from sticking.
- Begin layering your pasta on the bottom, then top with a fine layer of sauce, peas, torn buffalo mozarella to taste and the grated parmesan.
- Remember to save some of your sauce and pasta for a second layer.
- Begin your second layer with the left over pasta, sauce, peas and parmesan.
- Place into the preheated oven and cook for an hour and a half. Remember to keep checking, so as not to burn.