Smoked Salmon Egg Cups with Dill and Havarti
- 24 Slices Smoned Salmon
- 12 Eggs
- 6 tablespoons Yoghurt
- 1 cup grated havarti
- Small bunch fresh Dill chopped
- Small bunch fresh chive chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line six ramekins or baking cups with four slices of smoked salmon each.
- Whisk the eggs with the yogurt until smooth. Stir in the cheese, herbs, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into each ramekin to just below the top of the smoked salmon edge. Place in a 9" by 13" baking dish and add enough boiling water to come halfway up the side of the ramekins. Place in your oven and bake until set, about 30 minutes.