- 2 cups Sour Cream
- ½ cup instant Espresso Coffee powder, dissolved in ½-cup water
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Butter room temperature
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla
- 4 cups Flour
- 2 tablespoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Cardamom
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir the espresso powder into the sour cream.
- Whip the sugar and butter together until smooth and doubled in volume.
- Add the eggs, one at a time combining well then add the espresso sour cream mixture and the vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cardamom. Add to the wet mixture and beat until combined.
- Pour into a non-stick Bundt pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.