- 2 ripe Avocados peeled and pitted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen Corn Kernel
- 1 jalapeno chilli stem and seeds removed, minced
- The juice of half a Lime
- A big handful of fresh Coriander chopped
- 1 small Onion peeled and minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put minced onion into a sieve and rinse under cold water. This is a traditional Mexican way of removing some of the pungency from the raw onion. Drain well.
- Mash avocados in a bowl and stir in the corn, jalapeno, limejuice, coriander and onion. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with corn chips.
- Note: Yields approximately two cups.