Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream Balls
- 4 Scoops premium vanilla ice cream or your favourite ice cream
- 16 oz Dark Chocolate chopped
- 1 cup shredded Coconut
- Using an ice cream scoop, form four evenly shaped balls and freeze until hardened on a baking sheet.
- Toss the chocolate into a mixing bowl and set the bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir the chocolate until it has almost completely melted, then take it off the heat and continue stirring until it's smooth, glossy and fully melted. Place the coconut into a mixing bowl.
- Using two forks and working quickly, dip the frozen ice cream balls one at a time into the melted chocolate, turning until well coated. Remove and toss with the coconut until evenly coated. Return to the baking sheet in the freezer and wait until it's time for a treat! Repeat with remaining balls. If the ice cream melts a bit into the chocolate just return it briefly to the water bath and whisk smooth before dipping the next ball.