Peach and Raspberry Almond Swirls
- 4 cups Plain Yoghurt
- ¼ cup sliced Almond toasted
- ¼ cup good Honey
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated Orange Zest
- 1/2 to 1 cup peach nectar
- ¼ cup Raisin
- 1 peach peeled and diced
- ½ Pint fresh raspberry
- Line a sieve with cheesecloth or paper towels and suspend it over a bowl. Pour the yogurt into the sieve and allow it to drain, refrigerated, for 3 hours or overnight.
- Place the thickened yogurt into a medium bowl and add the almonds (reserving 1 tablespoon for the garnish), honey, vanilla, and orange zest. Thin with peach nectar until it is a desirable consistency.
- Add the raisins, peach (reserving 1 tablespoon for garnish) and raspberries (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish). Garnish with the reserved almonds, peach and raspberries.