Nacho Chips with Bacon, Jalapenos and Cheddar
- 6 Slices Bacon roughly chopped
- 2 Onions finely diced
- 1 jalapeno chilli seeds removed and minced
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 Bag restaurant style Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add bacon.
- Let brown and then add onions and jalapeno and cook until they have softened and are beginning to caramelize.
- Cool slightly and then pour into a bowl and add grated cheese.
- Toss to combine.
- Spread the tortilla chips in a single layer on a large baking sheet and top each one generously with a spoonful of the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or so until chips are golden and cheese is melted and bubbling.