- 1 Pineapple trimmed and cut into small pieces
- 1½ L Vodka
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- Place pineapple chunks in a large jar or resealable container.
- Pour in vodka and store in the refrigerator for 7 days.
- Place the sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Set aside to cool and then refrigerate until ready to use.
- Strain the vodka from the pineapple into a clean jar, pressing down on the fruit to extract every bit of juice.
- Pour in the syrup and refrigerate for 30 days.