Pavlova with Orange Marmalade and Orange Whipped Cream
- 6 egg whites
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- ½ cup heavy whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Grand Mariner
- ¼ cup Orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Fit a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Beat the egg whites in a stand mixer until they reach soft peaks.
- Gradually add the sugar, a half a cup at a time and continue to whip until the whites form stiff peaks.
- Fold in vinegar and cornstarch.
- Spoon mixture onto the baking sheet, forming a large round evenly shaped mound. Think of an extra large hockey puck.
- Bake for 1 hour, until the Pavlova is crispy on the outside and has a soft, marshmallow center.
- Evenly spread the marmalade onto the top.
- Whip the cream with the Grand Marnier and spread it on the marmalade. Enjoy!