Tanami Fire Grilled Chicken Breast
- 2 chicken breasts fillets, skin on
- 1 cup Rocket
- 1 tablespoon Tanami fire
- 1 Capsicum deseeded and cut into large strips
- ½ cup green bean
- ½ cup snow pea shoot
- 1 carrot sliced on a diagonal
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Stuff the rocket under the skin of the chicken breasts, sealing with a toothpick. Sprinkle with tanami fire.
- Brush a hot griddle plate with oil and place chicken skin side down and cook until skin is golden brown. Transfer to an oven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile boil the vegetables until tender. Drain.
- To serve, slice chicken breast and place on top of the vegetables.