Crispy and Creamy New Potato Pie
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 lb Potatoes washed and halved
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Horseradish (or prepared)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup chive chopped
- Kosher Salt
- freshly ground Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and boil potatoes in salty water with bay leaf until fork tender. Drain potatoes and mash along with horseradish, sour cream, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put mixture into a 10-inch skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake until golden and crispy. To serve, invert onto a plate and cut into pieces.