- 625 g new waxy Potatoes unpeeled
- 125 g shelled peas
- 125 g Bacon cut into pieces
- 1 medium Red Onion chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- 60 ml white wine vinegar
- 60 ml chicken stock
- 125 ml grapeseed oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water until tender.
- Drain, peel, and slice into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook the peas in a saucepan of boiling salted water until tender.
- Rinse immediately under cold water, drain, and set aside.
- Fry the bacon in a frying pan.
- When crisp, add the onion and garlic, and stir to warm through.
- Pour over the vinegar to deglaze, scraping up the good bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the stock and oil.
- Add the peas to warm through.
- Then combine all with the potatoes in the bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.