Orange-glazed Tarragon Carrots
- 500 g carrots with the tops still on
- 2 orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 handful Tarragon leaves
- Cut the tops off the carrots, leaving a few inches of green on for looks.
- Quarter the carrots lengthwise, getting a bit of green with each spear.
- Place in a sauté pan large enough to hold them comfortably.
- Add the butter and orange juice, then pour over just enough water to cover.
- Slam on a lid and cook until the carrots are about half done.
- Remove the lid and continue cooking until the carrots are tender and the liquid has reduced to a glaze.
- Shake the pan so the carrots are nicely coated with the glaze.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Tear up the tarragon leaves and throw them in.
- Remove the carrot spears with tongs to a platter, drizzle over the liquid in the pan, and serve.