- 500 g Potatoes such as russets, peeled and grated
- 60 ml Cream
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Generously oil or butter a baking sheet.
- Squeeze the water out of the grated potatoes in a tea towel, and spill the potato into a bowl.
- Toss in the cream, salt, and pepper to coat evenly.
- Taste to check the seasonings.
- Spoon the potatoes into small pancakes on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Flip and bake 15 minutes longer, until cooked through, crisp-edged, and golden.
- Keep warm on a serving platter until serving.