- 500g Diced ripe fresh pear
- 100g Crushed walnut
- 12ml Pear liqueur
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- 200g Melted butter
- 175g Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 300g Flour
- 10g Baking powder
- Combine together the pear, crushed walnut, pear liqueur and lemon juice.
- Beat up the sugar and eggs for 5 minutes, add the flour and baking powder, then combine the warm melted butter.
- Once this mixture is smooth mix the combination of pear, walnut, alcohol and lemon juice.
- Then weigh up in a tin 350 grams of mix.
- Put them in the oven for approximately 25 min at 180 degrees C.
- Once it’s cooked and while it’s still hot pour some sugar syrup (melt 120g sugar to 150g water) on the cake to keep it moist.