- 60 g Fillet of Snappers sliced sashimi style into 3 pieces
- ½ Long green Chilli seeded removed and chopped
- ¼ small Green Capsicum finely chopped
- ¼ Red Onion finely chopped
- ¼ small Lebanese cucumber finely chopped
- ¼ Avocado finely chopped
- ½ Scud Chilli finely chopped
- ½ Lime juiced
- ¼ tablespoon Olive Oil
- Sea salt and freshly gound White pepper
- Mix all dressing ingredients together and add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Just prior to serving, marinate the sliced snapper pieces in the additional lime juice for 30 seconds.
- Remove and pat dry.