- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 2 tsps dijon mustard
- 6 sausages
- 1 egg
- tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C fan.
- Cut two thawed sheets of frozen puff pastry in half. Spread each half with 2 teaspoons dijon mustard, leaving a 2cm border.
- Place 1 ½ of your favourite sausages along long edge of each piece of pastry. Roll to enclose and brush with a lightly beaten egg.
- Cut each roll into 3cm slices and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cook for 20 minutes, until pastry is puffed and golden and sausages are cooked.
- Serve with tomato sauce and extra mustard.