- 250g light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 x 420g cans baked beans
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 6 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3 green onions (shallots), finely sliced
- 1 cup (120g) grated tasty cheese
- corn chips, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan. Place cream cheese, one can of baked beans, Moroccan seasoning and Tabasco in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Stir through remaining beans and green onion. Season to taste.
- Pour bean mixture into four 1-cup ramekins or a 20cm ovenproof dish. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes, until top is golden. Cool slightly and serve with corn chips.