- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup (250ml) passata
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1kg green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- salad, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan. Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Pan-fry onion and garlic for 3 minutes, until soft. Add passata and parsley. Season to taste and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer tomato mixture to a 4-cup ovenproof dish. Stir in prawns and scatter over fetta. Bake for 15 minutes, until fetta is lightly coloured and prawns are cooked through.
- Serve with salad garnish and a grinding of pepper.