Beef, Black Beans and Rice Noodles With Oyster Sauce
- ¼ cup Peanut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Garlic finely chopped
- 200 g Beef Fillet sliced
- 1 tablespoon Fermented black bean
- 6 Oyster Mushrooms
- 4 shiitake mushrooms stalks removed
- 2 tablespoons Palm Sugar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons Oyster sauce
- ¼ Fresh chicken stock
- 300 g rice noodle sheets cut into 2cm strips
- ½ Cube Chinese broccoli leaves only
- 2 shallots cut into 3cm lengths
- ¼ teaspoon Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup Sweet Thai basil leaf
- Ground White pepper
- Heat the oil in a wok until just smoking.
- Add the ginger and garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add the beef slices and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the black beans, oyster and shiitake mushrooms, shao xing, palm sugar, soy and oyster sauces and the chicken stock. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the rice noodles, broccoli leaves and shallots and cook for a further minute.
- Finally, add the sesame oil and remove from the heat
- Spoon into the centre of a large bowl or platter, then sprinkle over the basil leaves and pepper.