- 500 g Basmati rice
- 900 medium-large Fresh chicken stock
- ¼ teaspoon Saffron threads
- 3 g sea salt
- ½ g Fresh, ground White pepper
- Wash rice well in sieve under a running tap.
- In a pan, bring the stock to the boil, add rice, saffron and salt. Bring to the boil again.
- Cover immediately with a tight fitting lid, simmer over very low heat for about 20 minutes or until little holes appear on the surface and the rice is tender.
- Keep covered 5 minutes. Fluff rice up with a fork.
- Serve the rice hot, in a mound, or press it into a mould.