- 1/3 cup (80ml) vegetable oil
- 200g green beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 500g cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4-5 cups (1½ cups raw) cold cooked rice
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Heat oil in a large wok on high. Stir-fry beans, onion and garlic for 2 minutes, until garlic starts to colour. Add curry paste and stir well.
- Toss in prawns, make a well in centre of mixture. Add egg and stir for 2 minutes, until it starts to set.
- Add rice and stir-fry for 2 minutes to heat through. Add coriander and fish sauce and cook 1 minute more. Serve.