- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400g beef mince
- 8 tacos
- 1 large avocado, half diced, half mashed
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions (shallots), finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 6 drops Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ cup snipped coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C, or preheat grill to hot. Heat half of oil in a large frying pan on high. Add mince and cook for 5 minutes, stirring to break up any lumps, until no longer pink.
- Place tacos in oven or under grill for 2-3 minutes, until crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine mince, diced avocado, tomato and onion in a bowl. Stir through garlic, juice, remaining oil, Tabasco, ground coriander and cumin. Season to taste. Place ½ cup of mince filling in each taco shell. Top each taco with a spoonful of mashed avocado and coriander leaves and serve.