- 24 raw king prawns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1½ tablespoon store-bought pesto
- ¾ cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Remove the shells from the prawns, keeping the tails intact. Toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Thread each prawn onto a bamboo skewer and grill or barbecue until golden and cooked through.
- While the prawns are cooking, mix together the pesto and mayonnaise.
- Serve the prawns warm with the pesto aioli and lemon wedges.