- 2 Chicken Marylands, deboned skin removed
- 12 sheets of prosciutto ( or Schinkenspeck)
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 8 sage leaves
- 6 to 8 tarragon leaves
- 40gms fontina cheese , cut into thin strips (or manchego cheese)
- 4 spears of asparagus
- 1 small roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- Fig vincotto
- 2 sheets of foil
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic and flatten out evenly with mallet.
- Place 2 lots of 6 slices of prosciutto down, just over lapping each piece.
- Place chicken on top of prosciutto, smooth side down.
- Mix garlic and butter together and spread over centre of chicken lengthways.
- Follow with herbs, cheese, red capsicum and asparagus.
- Roll up the marylands and wrap in foil, twisting each end like a bon bon.
- Place on tray and bake in hot oven for about 40 mins.
- Unwrap and slice to serve, pour juices all over chicken, drizzle with vincotto.
- I recommend serving with baby potatoes and salad.